Grade 7 -SSN

| Friday, December 28, 2012
This has been my best set of Classmates so far - It's so complete. The nerds, athletes, bookworms, Shy ones, Happy ones, sensitive ones, fat, thin, beautiful EVERYTHING. So Here's a photo i made 


These photos I compiled are photos during our Christmas Party. Our beloved adviser is in the 4th from the left - Our second mother. There have been a lot of disasters that happened in our class but my love for them will never change. They are people whom i consider - real friends and real people. What i like about my classmates is that they listen. Even if they could not respond sometimes on what you want them to do for you, the listen and try to find ways. That's one thing i like about them. We have developed a very strong support system and a bond like no other.

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself" 

And by friend, I mean - my classmates. All of them. I consider all of them my "friends". I love them. And that quote said everything. I am very free to be myself whenever I'm around them. 

MAY THIS SERVE AS A BELATED CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM ME. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲